So last year was a crazy one! I turned 18, went to magaluf and france! Finished my second year of hair dressing and started my 3rd year. It was a up and down year but mainly up.
My new years reselutions are:
1. Get a job preferably full time.
2. Complete and pass my level 2 NVQ hairdressing course
3. Exercise and eat better (so far so good) - try running and doing some cardio, get back to the gym!
4. Pass my driving test and get a car.
5. Get tickets to a festival
Im going to look back on thisin a years time and see how much I actuslly kept too. I most likley wont have kept to much but its nice to set yourself some goals!
I REALLY hope you have a happy, healthy & stress free year!
Wish you all the best for 2013!