Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Starting off: lipstick/lipgloss

#theSOproject


This weeks #theSOproject is based on Lipstick and Lip gloss. So I've rummaged through my make-up and decided on a few of my favourite lipsticks to show you. I hope you like it :)

In this picture i show my 'Colour Couture Lip Liner' In a dark pinky red. I got this in a set at Christmas so it doesn't actually have a name and if it did it would be on the box but I unfortunately don't own the box any more :( I love to put this on to outline my lips before i put on my 'MAC Please Me' Lipstick which you will see more on as you get further down this post.


here I have my favourite Rimmel London lip products. 

Starting with the left, this is 'Lasting Finish Lipstick in 210 Coral In Gold' I love this lipstick. Its an orangey red colour and comes out so lovely. It has shimmer in it which I love which leaves it with more of a glossy finish and doesn't feel like my lips are going to dry out. It lasts ages and I don't feel like I have to keep going to top it up. 

On the right i have 'Lasting Finish By Kate in 110 Rogue A Levres' this is my all time favourite from the Kate Moss range. Its a matte finish so it gives a really strong but beautiful look. Its so pigmented and a really gorgeous red. It smells and tastes amazing on the lips I could wear it all the time although it isn't really a wearable colour for day to day. It lasts ages, I went for a family party and I put it on in the morning at around 10am and I didn't have to reapply till about 6pm that evening and I had been eating and drinking all day.




This is 'MAC in Please Me' I love the smell and taste of this lipstick its so nice to have something on your lips that doesn't feel like play dough if you like. Its a matte finish but it still feels moisturising and refreshing for the lips. I love the colour 'Please Me' its a really nice day to day colour which is exactly why i picked it. I don't really have the confidence to wear a bright red or pink lipstick from day to day. So this light pink is prefect. I love Macs packaging as well it looks really professional and pretty. This retails for £15.



Lastly these are some Lip Gloss/Balms that I love. I recommend all of these they are so good for the lips. I won't go into lots of detail on all of them as I'll be here forever but i just thought I'd quickly show you what ones i love and recommend for if you ever see them and want to pick them up. They are all so fantastic.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. You can keep up to date with the rest of my Starting Off Project on my Twitter: @darryllsbeauty and of course by following me on my Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10353775/darryll-bryant

5 comments:

  1. Great post! The Mac please me lipstick looks like such a wonderful everyday colour! I'm not too confident wearing bright reds either :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please me is such a lovely shade! I have this lipstick too :)

    Great blog,I'm a new follower :)


    Kimberley x

    Www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Rimmel Kate Lipsticks x x

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post your blog is fantastic! do you mind checking out my blog and giving me your opinion on it ? im new :) thanks! xxx

    ReplyDelete