Friday, 28 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

 I'm so excited to share with you my thoughts on the Tanya Burr Lips and Nails products which i have been absolutely loving!!



Lets first of all get onto how AMAZING Tanya looks on the packaging! She looks so so beautiful. I was so excited to get hold of these products I waited patiently like everyone else for them to finally come out and I jumped straight online and purchased these two beauties; Afternoon tea Lip gloss and Midnight Sparkles Nail vanish.

The lip gloss is like it says super moisturising as well as adding a beautiful tint and a cute gloss. The packaging is really professional looking which i wouldn't expect any other way as Tanya had a fantastic team of people that worked along side her to make this product the best. I've worn this lip gloss on a night out and a lot of people in the toilets when I was topping up was asking me where i got it. It was my absolute pleasure to tell them where and who it was by. It also smells and tates so good! If i could describe it as anything it would be the Millions sweets that you used to get when you was younger. Absolute treat.

The nail varnish I got is a deep purple with little tiny sparkles in it. Its apply's to the nails really well and I will honestly say I had this on for nearly a week and it hardly chipped at all. Depending on how hands on your are I think its a genuine fantastic nail product. I will say that I think a clear top coat is needed for this particular colour just to add a bit more of a glossy finish but as for the other colours I'm not sure.

All in all, I am really happy with the products I purchased and I can honestly say that I would happily re-purchase the same products. Especially the lip gloss and I can't wait to try out some more.

Well done Tanya, you should be extremely proud of yourself! I can't wait for them to go in the shops.

For anyone wondering i picked up these products exclusively at:

http://www.feelunique.com/brands/tanya-burr

Lip gloss - £6.99
Nail Varnish - £5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment