Thursday, 7 January 2016

Revlon Colorstay Nail varnishes

Today's going to be a short post about a new brand of nail varnish I have discovered and now LOVE.

Revlon Colorstay nail varnishes are so extremely affordable and for me I believe it lasts more then some high end nail products.
 
I have to say the gel envy top coat is very good. It's adds a very high shine to the nails and it drys super quick. It even drys well over the top of other branded nail varnishes so even if you are looking to purchase a new fast drying top coat this may be the one for you. I always struggle to find a good top coat but I finally think I've found my match.

They come in a wide variety of colours from nudes to Bright vibrant blues and reds. One thing I think the collection needs to add more off would be their dark colours. I love a dark black nail with a high shine but when I went into the shop I don't believe they had one like it.

They are widely available for a variety of highstreet drug stores and are roughly around the price of £5 a £6 depending on which shop you go into.


All in all I have to say brilliant purchase and I highly recommend trying them out! You won't regret it.

D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment