Tuesday, 19 January 2016

The Struggles Of Emotions

I've always been quite a shy girl. Although I'm sure a lot of people that know me may say otherwise. The truth is, some days all I want to do is stay in bed and not get up and face the world and what the day has to offer.
I work a lot of hours and on the odd occasion it all becomes abit to much for me. It's hard everyday to put on a front and act extremely cheery all day everyday especially when sometimes you struggle to find the time for yourself to just let it all out and feel how you want to feel.
You have to sometimes not be selfish and be confident and happy for the sake of the people around you!
I know I can be difficult and times and I'm not going to lie I'll have a little tantrum every now and then but who doesn't?
As a person wether you are in a position of authority or just doing your day to day business you are an influence on the people around you and one thing I know personally I have to be aware of is how my actions may effect other people. In no way ever do I mean my attitudes or feelings to ever upset or hurt other people but sometimes at that exact moment when you're feeling stressed, anxious, tired, unhappy you don't think about it or what the result will have on people either.
I don't know why and I don't really have a reason as to why some days I'm just sad but on the odd occasion I am. This doesn't mean I want to pack it all in and give up if anything it shows I care.
I believe I care.. I care too much about what people think of me and I care too much about the people i love.

But on the other hand some days I'm extremely happy and I couldn't be a more fun or bubbly person to be around! I get on well with all sorts of people and I like to think when I'm at my best I put my heart and soul into everything. That could be being a girlfriend, a friend at work. I can be great when I'm feeling great.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't be afraid to be you and have your down days. These are what make you, you and what help to make you into the person today. I can't deny that all the things I've been through in my life have only pushed me and moved me on to be a stronger person. I might struggle some days to have confidence and believe in myself but I'm constantly learning and improving and finding ways that help me to become a better person. Everyone learns and picks things up in a certain way and everyone does it at different lengths of time. It's always going to be hard to start with like anything but at the end it will all be worth it :)

D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment